I have delayed the decision to cancel our planned Reach Out for Nepal Day (16th May) for as long as possible but clearly it simply can’t go ahead as planned & so is now indefinitely postponed.
However with the first signs that a lifting of the Lockdown to some degree there is potentially a chance that My running part may still be able to go ahead in some form, possibly at a later date. Nearer the time we will post a proposal both here & on our Facebook & Twitter & if you agree that it should please respond with a like or comment.
Basically my thoughts are we have are problems & they are exceptional for recent times but the Prok School in Nepal still needs to be built, CAN are committed to this & anything we can still do to help must be tried if permitted by the Powers that be.
Hope you are making the most of the great weather, our garden needs rain, heavy for one day please & then back to normal!