Moel Siabod Fell Race Cancelled

First blog for a long time & not a happy one as it’s main purpose is simply to confirm the inevitable that this years race is cancelled. 

However with my current thinking that the Café will soon be allowed to re-open (late July my best guess) there might still be enough Summer left for me to do my annual charity run for Reach Out for Nepal & that it might be possible to combine this with some kind of staggered race around Capel where runners time themselves & make a donation to charity. Just an idea but watch this space over the coming weeks as we slowly re-awaken.

Finally I am aware that some Cafe’s are now re-open for Takeaways & I wish them well. From our part we have decided not to do so until at lease Shops are allowed to re-open, trust you understand this position & rest assured we are really looking forward to seeing so many friendly faces as soon as possible.

This entry was posted in Latest News. Bookmark the permalink.
Leave a comment