We are pleased to confirm this year’s charity event will be 23rd June 2018.
Below is the current list of Events planned for the day itself but keep coming back to this page as we expect more events to be added over coming weeks.
- Ian Draisey’s Cycle Sportif with a target of raising £2,000, they will call in at the cafe so please give them a great cheer if you see them.
2. Paul’s ‘Siabod Triple Challenge’ – Join Paul for one or more parts of his triple challenge, Part 1 – The Siabod Challenge (6 Mountains, 23 Miles, 8,800′ of ascent, approx. 7/8 hours). Part 2 – The Siabod Half Round (4 Mountains, 15 miles, 5,400′ of ascent, approx. 4/5 Hours). Part 3 – Moel Siabod (5.6 Miles, 2,330′ of ascent, approx. 1.5/2 Hours). To help you decide what bit to join & what time to be at the Cafe my plan is:-
Part 1 – Start at 5:00 am.
Part 2 – Starts approx. between 12:00 & 1:00 pm.
Part 3 – Starts at approx. between 5:00 & 6:00 pm.
Clearly starts for parts 2 & 3 are a bit un-predictable but with modern phone technology I will be updated the cafe as each route progresses.
If you can’t take part your sponsorship (form at the Cafe counter) would be much appreciated.
3. Twiggy’s Craft Sales in our Cafe.
4. Nepalese Memorabilia & Artefacts for Sale.
5. Sara Jackson will again be giving Yoga classes a great way to help your body maximise what it can do in the Outdoors.
6. Gaby’s take on Dal Bhat will be available throughout the day with all proceeds to ROFN.
7. Mike Lees’ Cafe games during the afternoon.
8. Auction, to take place at circa 7:00 pm.
8. Mike Lees’ Quiz Night.
If you want to be involved in any of the above or want to add something yourself simply contact me by e-mail at email@example.com.